- Enjoy a 3 hour guided tour, including a 20 min trek through an ancient native Beech forest
- Winner of Best Adventure Tourism Business at the 2013 Outdoors Awards
- Go on six breath-taking, tree to tree ziplines as you take in outstanding alpine vistas
- Finish with a flying fox ride that descends 30 storeys at speeds of up to 70kph
If you've got an appetite for adrenaline, this 3-hour high-velocity adventure tour is your chance to take zip-lining to a hair-raising level!
Experience the forest as never before on a 20 minute stunningly beautiful guided trek along a new extension of the local 'Tiki Trail', an ancient native Beech forest.
Go on six breath-taking, tree to tree ziplines as you take in outstanding alpine vistas, finishing with a flying fox ride that descends 30 storeys at speeds of up to 70kph.
Return to the bottom of the gondola hill on a total high from this unique and adrenalin-packed tour.
This experience is the perfect addition to your Queenstown adventure!
Please note that this experience starts and finishes at the top of the Skyline Gondola. To book your Skyline Gondola ride, please CLICK HERE.
- Queenstown (Queenstown - South Island)
Queenstown, New Zealand. Exact meeting point and supplier's details are provided immediately after booking.
- Full safety briefing
- Safety equipment
- Maximum age for Child ticket: 14 years
- Minimum age for Child ticket: 6 years
- Maximum weight: 125 kg
- Minimum weight: 30 kg
- Adults to accompany children under the age of: 15 years
- Wear enclosed shoes
- Bring warm clothes
- Not suitable for pregnant women
- All minors (18 years and under) require a guardian signature on their waiver
- Operating hours are 10:20am till 3:20pm
Changes and Cancellations Policy
We have a 24hour cancellation and re-schedule policy. Cancellations within 24hours are 100% non-refundable. Re-scheduling a tour within 24hours will incur a fee.
Got a question? Check out or with your questions for the supplier - we'll get in touch with them for you and get back to you as soon as possible.